Thursday 10 September 2015

Table Setting


Table setting is one of my favorite things to do. I love making a "pretty mess" with lots of flowers, petals and mismatched china. 

Even though I do have a preference for certain flowers like Peonies, Hydrangeas, and pale-color roses; I try to change from time to time so I don't always get the same flowers. It's for sure I wouldn't mind having a Peony season that last forever, but nevertheless it's nice having different types of flowers. They are all so special in their own different ways.  

I usually don't get red roses (or anything that's red for that matter) but these were a gift from my sweet boyfriend and I got to say I have loved photographing them and adding a touch of red in my pictures. Especially when mixed with blue and pink.


Everything you see in these pictures come from different places. French Brocantes, Rachel Ashwell, Zara Home and a cute little Parisian boutique where I got the white lace napkins from.

As you can see, the red petals stole the show. They're in the fading stage right now but it's been such a pleasure to have them around!







No comments:

Post a Comment